Day 12 Shine Bright


 Oh, how I love summer weather and the weekend! A little yellow Lilly Pulitzer halter dress was perfect for a hot summer night. This dress was so much fun, it even glows in the dark. Ok, so it wasn't dark enough to really glow but alone in the bathroom when I shut off the lights it was fantastic!! I met friends at our beach club and had drinks and apps before heading out to see my favorite band. Take it to the Bridge was playing at the Ratskeller  to packed crowd. I had to wear flip flops since the venue is outside and the dance floor is dirt. More than a few times I worried about my toes being stepped on and more than once I had someone spill beer on me!! Oh, the joys of a redneck gathering. I wore a pretty Kate Spade necklace and fun hoop earrings that had little yellow beads. The halter dress can be a tricky one, since it's backless and a bra is not an option. The stick on bra cups are a must have, although not the most comfortable they do the job. We danced in the dirt all night and took full advantage of the limited weekend nights left in the summer. Day 12 of wearing a different dress each day, buckle up folks, I haven't touched the tip of the iceberg! I have, however, been having too much fun selecting a new outfit each day and sharing it all. I hope you're having as much fun reading about it as I am sharing it. xo 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts