Day 14 Tourist

 



When you can't sit on the beach all day the next best thing is a beach restaurant. RI has a few amazing spots that I admittedly overlook. A trip to Misquamicut for lunch at the Andrea, playing tourist was so much fun. I love dining entertainment, jet skies, sail boats and beach bums. It really felt like we were on vacation for the afternoon. The food was delicious and overall vibe fantastic. I wore an all white Lilly Pulitzer dress with sparkle flip flops, white shades and a cute little straw handbag. White tassel earrings were a perfect compliment to the tassels on the dress.  had picked these earrings up at Aldi for about $3,  yes the grocery store! I always get so many compliments on my crazy sunglasses, so have some fun and get yourself a funky pair! The weekend always seem to go by so quickly, makes you realize how important it is to treasure every minute, you can't get a re-do so make it worth being remembered. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts