Day 16 What Shoes??


 Love this turquoise dress by Sara Campbell. I bought it years ago at a thrift store and every time I wear it I feel so Newporty. I was thinking about shoes yesterday, and how important they are with dresses. We can all find a great dress but then hit a wall of what shoes to wear! It's easy in the summer to throw on a pair of slides, espadrilles or even flip flops and look great. The challenge comes when the winter months hit and it's too cold for the bare legs, tights, stockings or freeze?? If you want to wear dresses in the winter you really need a great pair of stylish boots. I better start looking now, since my calves (or in my case cows) do not fit into the average boot! Looking for wide calf boots isn't easy...and the best winter picks are usually out late August!! With limited time left for the summer I'm going to cherish wearing all of my fun summer shoes, carefree with bare legs. I'm wearing  Steve Madden  gold leather slides I found on Amazon. Wearing them reminds me of our old Dr. Scholls, you remember, the shoes we couldn't live without!! So I'll be showing off some shoes in the weeks to come, before I try and squeeze my cows into fashionable boots, I might start with the shoes and pick the dresses after! Oh, and I told ya I'd get a selfie stick. 

Comments

  1. I love this!! Definitely need boot suggestions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Boot suggestions will be coming your way!!

      Delete
  2. Turquoise looks great on you & you don’t have “ cows”! My mom says you have beautiful legs& I agree!! ❤️😘T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, thank you. Just wait until I try to fit into boots, it is no joke. Tell your mom I appreciate the compliment. xo

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts