Day 18 Lucky


Yesterday was another perfect day for the beach. My son and I took a Long Beach walk where I found a handful of lucky rocks (lucky because I say so).  I can't imagine how old these rocks are or how far they've come but they've washed up on shore and I treasure them.  I love to take all that ocean strength and hold it in my hand throughout the day so I keep these rocks close at all times! Now you know why I'm so lucky!! With a pocket full of rocks we eventually left the beach, time for oysters! We had an amazing dinner with Oysters and Lobster Rolls at The Coast Guard House . The photo of me is right next to our table, check out that view!! I wore a Lilly Pulitzer  dress, its the same dress as the white one I wore this weekend, just a different print. T-strap shoes are always so pretty and this white pair was perfect with my dress. I found a J Crew necklace at One More Time consignment store that looked like it was made for the dress!! Oh, and another pair of fabulous Quay Sunglasses! A little straw handbag was all I needed, don't ruin a good outfit with the wrong handbag. After dinner we walked along the seawall taking in the ocean air. I know we have phones and FaceTime and all that nonsense but nothing beats a real visit to catch up. How lucky am I that this is where I live and get to have my boy home? All in all I'd say yesterday may have been perfect. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts