Day 2 Back to reality

 

Yesterday was back to work after a three day weekend. As much as we love the long weekend it makes getting back to work so much harder!! I had taken the morning off for my six month visit to my favorite dentist at Crestview Dental. Dr. Jennifer Torbett is not only my dentist but one of my best friends. This photo of us was taken by a very good sport of a dental hygienist who stood on the chair to get the right angle. All that and no cavities!  The dress I wore a bright J Crew sheath dress that is unbelievably comfortable. It may have been a bit bright for the morning, but no apologies here, I love bright colors. A bit tacky that my bra strap is showing but shows the importance of matching that bra ... yes I try to do that! After my dental appointment it was off to work for the day, oh bring back the weekend please. I suggested to my husband that we go out to dinner tonight and just pretend it's a Saturday night. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts