Day 21 Happy Mess

 


Busy morning yesterday with kids and grandkids. Our youngest grandchildren were up early and ready to play! They left late morning then my son got ready for his flight home. We ran out to Job Lot so he could load up on spices, had lunch then we were off to the airport. It is amazing how fast five days go by when its a great visit. I had plans to come home and clean, but Tim thought it would be a shame to miss a beautiful afternoon so we went to the beach. It was one of those days that turned into nights and we stayed at the beach until 9:00!! I was glad I had packed a beautiful Lilly Pulitzer Maxi dress to wear for the evening. I love the print on this dress, and have it in another style, you'll see that one soon. We had so much fun sitting with our friends chatting, laughing and enjoying a beautiful summer beach night.  I'm glad Tim talked me out of cleaning even if I woke up this morning to a mess. It's a happy summer mess after all. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts