Day 22 Appliances


 
The house was quiet with all the kids and grandkids gone, although there are still match box cars and wooden blocks underfoot here and there. I took advantage of a quiet night to put away dresses I've already worn for this blog, would hate to repeat!  I'm afraid the weather will turn cold before I have a chance to wear all my fabulous summer picks, hopefully I'll still be blogging next spring and summer?! Yesterday I wore a beautiful Tracy Negoshian dress that I picked up at a thrift store a couple years ago. I added a white belt since the dress had elastic at the waist and looked a bit unfinished without a belt. Gold sandals, hoop earrings and fabulous gold Quay sunglasses completed the outfit. Crazy to be wearing long sleeves, maybe I should have saved this dress for September? Now that fall is around the corner I suppose it's time to replace my oven that broke at the start of summer. I took it as a sign when it broke that I should eat out more and I've enjoyed dining out for the past few months. I really do love to cook (especially love to bake) but a few months off isn't bad either. Appliances are funny, it appears they communicate with each other and when one breaks it tells the others to follow suit. My dishwasher and washing machine have started acting up now! As much fun as I've had dining out, I don't think I would enjoy washing clothes by hand! This might be the year for new appliances?! Let's hope my refrigerator doesn't talk to the others!! 

Comments

  1. Love this dress!! I also agree with the appliance theory- we are dishwasher, washing machine and refrigerator ( I just hate our new one and need to replace it)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel your appliance pain, they conspire against us!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts