Inspiration

 

If there was a single photo that inspired my blog it’s this one. My husband and I were in the big city of Providence, hey, it’s big for RI. We were on our way to see an 80’s band. A stranger was kind enough to take this photo of us. Earlier that day I had been trying to find the perfect thing to wear that night and nothing seemed to be working. I put on a black jumpsuit and showed my husband who without much thought said it looked fine. Fine?!? Not the impact I was looking for. I went back  to my closet and found this little orange dress with the pink belt, the dress I found on clearance at a thrift store in Florida. This poor little dress had been discarded then while at the thrift store had to be marked down because no one wanted it! I quickly bought it for the clearance price of $5 and told my friend that someday that little dress would make sense. I came downstairs wearing the dress and again asked my husband what he thought, not really caring what he said but feedback is always good. He made a slight negative face and said the black jumpsuit was better. I laughed and said then of course orange it is!! I was thrilled to see that the necklace I had purchased the week before for $1.50 looked like it was made for the outfit. I had the perfect little Kate Spade bag to match and of course the perfect shoes for the night. Off we went! We had such a great night and compliments on my outfit were in abundance. I’m not sure if people loved the outfit or just admired that I wore it with such confidence, when wearing bright orange you really need to own it! That night I posted the above photo on Facebook and my friends went wild for the outfit. Oh what you can put together for $6.50!! I love that this little orange dress finally got the love it deserved after being discarded, overlooked, marked down and in my closet for two years. It was then I realized I should write a blog, come clean about my great deals and share some of my fun stories with you!! Hope you enjoyed this one! 

Comments

  1. Love this photo Fabulous 🤩🥰😘

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you Rachel😆❤️😘

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Glad you enjoyed the read!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts