Day 30 Recap


 Day 30, Wow did that fly by! I figure by now you're wondering how I can afford all these fabulous dresses!?!? Looking back I counted five dresses that I purchased new, (days 5,8,10,20,25), all the rest were second hand. I shop on E-bay, at Consignment stores, thrift stores and am always on the hunt for a great dress at a greater price. Day 30 dress is another Lilly Pulitzer, the Charlene dress (E-bay find), I love this style so much I have it in several color combinations (shocker)! It has gold buttons on the pockets so I went with a gold necklace and little Kate Spade bow earrings and bracelet. My Gold Lame sandals were just perfect. I've loved Gold Lemay since the 70's, can't stop, won't stop. I have been asked about the rules for this blog, do I need to wear the dress all day? Do I need to post first thing every day? What happens if I want to skip a day? To answer these questions let's just keep in mind that the world has enough rules, I'm not interested in what I "need" to do, let's just keep it fun and we'll all just have to roll with it and see where it lands. I've had a blast writing this blog so far. I love waking up and focusing on all the great things that have happened the day before, the dress and accessories. I then focus on what to wear for the day, it has really been a bright start to my day and I hope it has brightened yours. I haven't had a chance to even touch the tip of the iceberg of my summer wardrobe and here we go into the next thirty days that will see me transition into fall fashion. I hope you enjoy the ride, cheers to the next 30 days! 

Comments

  1. Love the no rules approach and this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If everyone listened to what others think they should do then nothing amazing would ever get done ♥️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well said! No rules, just fun. Really enjoying these daily reads. ❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts