Day 39 Thriller


I hope everyone is still enjoying the beautiful sunshine and had a chance to get out yesterday. I had a great walk to Rome Point, love a walk that takes you through the woods to a beach! Rhode Island never fails to impress me with its beauty. After my walk I put on this little Eva Mendez, polyester number. Isn't she an actress?? This dress was fun to wear, reminded me a bit of Michael Jackson wearing his blue jacket in thriller, dancing throughout the day may have happened. Finally you get to see my beautiful shoes! I cooked dinner last night in my new stove. After the previous night's dinner of Charleston chews, a good dinner was in order. If you're checking out my kitchen, don't think my counters are usually that clean! I love my kitchen, it's my favorite room in the house, but my counters are usually filled with love and scattered with nonsense just the way I like them. A quiet night at home with Tim enjoying a home cooked meal and listening to MJ was perfect. A bit of kitchen dancing may have happened, cause this dress is a thriller! 



 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts