Day 49 Family & Friends

 

A visit with my brother and sister in law was the perfect way to start my day!  He's just about the best guy ever and I certainly don't see him often enough. They were in town for his high school reunion so we had a rare opportunity for a Sunday morning visit. I threw on this fun fall dress and shoes that made me at least five inches taller then I am and almost as tall as my brother! This dress has been an Autumn go to for me for years and is still a favorite. After a great morning visit with family I met up with a few childhood friends for lunch at the Mariner Grille. We laughed, told stories and began planning our 40th high school class reunion. Holy cow that makes us sound old!!  Tim was eager for me to join him at our beach club where everyone had gathered to watch football. By the time I arrived I had fortunately missed most of the game. I have no interest in football, but the party was fun. After the festivities we had dinner with a few beach club friends at the Ratskeller. a local restaurant that has the best French fries. It was a day and evening filled with great friends and family, my favorite kind of day. My fashion mistake was wearing the platform shoes, with all that running around I needed running shoes!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts