Day 61 Travel Day

 



This little, Cynthia Rowley, black and white faux wrap dress was perfect for a day at work and a night of travel. Wearing the right travel outfit is so important, you'd hate to be too hot, too cold or just plain uncomfortable. I brought a wool wrap for the plane, may never travel without one again, it was like having my own little blanket. I had a busy morning at home finishing up all my household chores before leaving  for a day at work then heading straight to the airport. I jumped on a direct flight from Providence to West Palm Beach Florida where my friend picked me up. This is not just any friend but one of my all time favorite humans and someone I've been friends with since we were eleven years old. I thank myself again and again for picking such amazing friends so early on!! She and I talk daily, FaceTime as much as possible, but there's nothing like a real visit. Traveling to visit her is always easy, since I have my own bedroom, bathroom and of course closet full of clothes at her house. Before my arrival she always stocks my closet with fun new clothes, swimwear and of course dresses! Yes, I know I'm spoiled. So here I am sitting in her outdoor living room, with palm trees and her swimming pool as my view, drinking espresso and writing my blog, ready for vacation outfits!! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts