Day 65 Friendship


 Two peas in a pod, that's how it feels to have a friend for 46 years. There's no need to filter your thoughts, they've already heard it all and still like you! We spent the day lounging by the pool, relaxing and enjoying each others company. My friend's neighbor invited us over for afternoon cocktails so we dragged ourselves away from the sunshine to shower and change. My friend gave me this fabulous white, Gianna Bini, dress she picked up at Dillards. White in October? don't mind if I do! This little dress with a tiered ruffle bottom and stunning neckline was perfect for a night out! We visited her beautiful neighbor then headed out to dinner at the River House. We sat outside soaking in the night air, passing boats, a delicious meal and great conversation. I wore sparkly sandals to dinner although was happily barefoot most of the day. My friend wore cute Valentino flip flops with a Poupette St. Barth  Romper and looked fabulous. She has inspired me to cut my hair and maybe even cover the gray in it, we'll see? I'm not sure I have the patience to sit and have my hair done monthly, maybe I can try? I often say I have reverse body dysmorphia disorder, thinking I look fabulous no matter what! Only an old friend can tell you to cut your hair and up your game in a loving way and in a way that makes you listen. She certainly never filters her thoughts and of course I love that about her! I wish we lived closer and could visit more often, although you don't have to twist my arm to get me to visit the sunshine state, especially during New England winters! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts