Day 67 Color

 

Back in RI and embracing autumn colors with this brown Ralph Lauren T-shirt Dress with a pop of orange at the neckline. Of course I had to wear my orange bag, I wish I had this bag in every color! Anne Klein patent leather loafers with silver trim worked perfectly to dress up the outfit, although, I'd rather be wearing flip flops. My daughter took this photo as I arrived at her house for a visit and haircut! She's an amazing hairstylist and accommodating when I call in desperation.  I seem to wait until my hair is in dire need of help before sending out the 911 call. She cut several inches and threw in a color rinse to cover my gray. I don't put permanent color on my hair since I usually don't mind the gray and am still on the fence whether to just roll with it? I might need another vacation to inspire me! It's been raining since I returned home from my trip and I've been longing for sunshine. Thankfully its still warm enough for me to be comfy in a cotton dress, even if it's brown! At least the leaves understand our need for bright colors. They are beginning to pop with bright shades of  red, yellow and orange, showing off the season with a spectacular color pageant. I might show off some bright fall color this month as well!! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts