Day 69 Recharge

 

A day at home tending to my girls and resting up after a late night out, even I need a recharge day sometimes. Tim and I lounged around the house, watching nonsense TV and taking care of minimal household duties. I wore a cotton, Lilly Pulitzer wrap dress, might look fancy for a day at home but was as comfortable as a robe. The weather was beautiful, but if not for a bit of  backyard time with my chickens, I would not have gone outside at all. My rooster is still in my flock and getting more and more vocal each morning, not a welcome noise for my neighbors I'm sure! I would love to find him a new home, but roosters are not a welcome addition for most chicken farmers. I may have to sharpen my pioneer skills and learn how to butcher a chicken, imagine what dress I'd wear for that?!?! Let's hope it doesn't come to that and I'm able to find him a new family. After all the laziness of yesterday I woke up today fully refreshed and ready for my next adventure. 

Comments

  1. I will find you a place to donate your rooster…there will be no butchering! LOL db

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts