Day 76 Workhorse

 

I spent the day in the bedroom I'm revamping, painting the trim and ceiling. I wish I could complain about how hard the work is but it's tough to grumble when working alongside your Eighty Three year old mother. She spent the day skim coating the walls so they are paintable and worked tirelessly throughout the day. She has done the lions share of the work, stripping the wallpaper, cleaning the walls, skim coating, patching, she's a workhorse at any age! I showered and washed paint that covered my hands and the specks throughout my hair and put on this casual sweatshirt dress. Seriously, a dress made out of sweatshirt material, perfection. The soft fabric was  such a welcome feeling to my sore muscles I didn't even mind that it was dark grey. As much as I'm enjoying wearing all of my dresses, I really wish I could repeat a few of them, I guess that's how I know which ones are my favorites. I was able to wear flip flops on a beautiful Autumn day while running errands. Picked up pizza for dinner, lord knows I wasn't cooking after painting all day. I'll be back at it working in the bedroom today, second coat for the ceiling and possibly getting the walls done, that is if my spaghetti arms carry me through. I hope my mother is at least a little sore today! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts