Day 78 Just a Dress

 

Welcome back to the Monday rat race and thank goodness for crock pots! Two days is not enough to pack in projects, cleaning and whatever fun we strive for during the weekend, lord knows I try! Maybe it's due to the earlier sunsets but I think we are all feeling a bit ripped off during the week. I'm an early bird so  I get a great deal accomplished before leaving my house. Dishes, laundry and dinner are usually set before 7:30am and my favorite days are crock pot days. After taking the time to put dinner together in the early morning I come home to a delicious meal and a house that smells fantastic! I pretend someone else has cooked for me and it makes the meal even tastier. After my morning scramble I threw on a Max Studio dress, not a favorite but was fine for a Monday. My blue shoes and fantastic blue Abercrombie & Fitch jacket gave a bit of style to an otherwise blah outfit. I shouldn't say that, the dress is a perfectly nice dress, there's just some that make you feel, wow and some that make you feel, ok. I'd rather wear a wow dress everyday. Imagine running into someone you haven't seen in years and years, what would you want to be wearing, no doubt a wow dress! Well, I didn't run into anyone yesterday so my ok dress was fine and someone had dinner ready for me when I got home!! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts