Day 79 Who likes pink?

 

Bet you can't guess my favorite color! I love to wear pink and when I found this fabulous, Samual Dong  jacket at a thrift shop I immediately fell in love with it! I wore a basic navy blue, Donna Ricco NY shift dress, the outfit really was all about the jacket. I love long jackets on taller women but it's really not a style I can wear without looking like an Oompa Loompa. I'm five two and a half and find short jackets to be  a flattering style choice, so I wear them often. I tend to go over the top with color, pink shoes, pink bag and pink earrings, yikes, that's a lot of pink! I ran into an old friend while out running errands and I loved that I looked so good! Don't we all dread running into an old boyfriend while out and about in sweatpants and a baggy shirt, that's usually how the universe works. My errands included voting early at town hall, so quick and easy when you go early. I changed clothes for my golf lesson, thanking that little jacket for giving me so much joy throughout the day. Golf was fun although it's amazing how difficult it is to get that little ball into the hole!! My friends and enjoyed golfing and really hope to practice over the winter so we can get out in the spring with improved skills. Dinner and drinks at the Cove was fantastic, as always.  The food was great and we had a blast chatting, laughing and deliberating over our next adventures. Oh how I love an adventure, maybe as much as I love the color pink! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts