Day 81 Take a Hike

 

What a beautiful day in RI. The weather was simply spectacular, clear, crisp with temps that reached close to Seventy degrees. I hiked a new trail in Exeter, Fisherville Brook Wildlife Refuge Trail, and could not have been happier with my choice. This hike had everything you would want, pine needle covered paths, bridges, a beautiful pond, boardwalks, wide field throughways, a water fall and even a small family cemetery from the 1800's. At times the trail would be completely covered with a layer of brightly colored Autumn leaves that would sparkle when hit by rays of sunlight. It was a glorious day to be outside and savor the beauty of  RI.  I was feeling a bit better, thankfully, so after my walk so I chose a bright colored shift dress to match the splendid day. The color splashes on this dress reminded me of the leaves on the pathway, bright, bold and cheerful. The pink pumps compliment so many of my dresses and have been my go to shoes lately, I just love the slim heal and classic look. Notice the pose, that's me trying to show off the cool heel. Bright fun day and outfit to match, perfection. I really want to bring Tim to that hiking trail to show him all its splendor. I'm a bit doubtful he'll go, he's more of an Irish Pub guy than an outdoorsman but I'll try to get him there. It doesn't seem fair for me to have seen all that beauty and not share it! My recommendation for the day is to take a hike, find a trail and enjoy all the glorious beauty around you. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts