Day 82 Fish Fry


Fun night out with friends at our Elks Lodge. We don't go there often for dinner, but it's always an adventure when we do. We thought it would be fun to bring our friends to the Friday Night Fish Fry, since they have never been to our Elks.  In the spirit of Halloween we were tricked instead of treated, they ran out of fish before we could eat! We enjoyed drinks, a few random food items and since we were all happy with our company and conversation we didn't mind eating the hodgepodge of food. I wore a soft cotton black dress, by J Jill, with my tan suede boots. It wasn't a fancy going out outfit but it was comfy and casual for a low key night. Getting a decent photo continues to be a challenge, I really shouldn't wait until the end of the night to snap one!! My friend asked how many more dresses I could possibly have to go before I run out. She almost fell off her chair when I showed her a photo of what I have remaining. Unfortunately I have a section that don't seem to fit me anymore. During Covid I gained a few pounds (understatement)  and some of my best dresses aren't fitting as they should. Looks like I'll need to trim it down a bit, would hate to not wear my favorite dresses! Maybe it was a sign last night when I wasn't given dinner, hint, hint. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts