Day 83 Double Take

 

You might need to do a double take if you think that's Tim standing with me, it's my brother in law! Tim and all his siblings have a striking resemblance to each other, an insight to how he might look as he ages I suppose. We celebrated my brother in laws seventieth birthday with an amazing night filled with friends, family, dinner and dancing. One thing about Tim's family, they don't leave a party until it's slightly awkward and the bright lights begin to flash. I was the DD so throughout the night sat patiently watching the downward spiral of reason and good judgement, good times where had! My brother in law had a fantastic night, really all that mattered! He surprised me at one point by letting me know my blog photos were beginning to bore him, too many backyard pics. Who knew he was even aware of my blog?? I figure he can't complain about my choice of photos today, he looks great at any age but fantastic at Seventy!  He has always been a stylish dresser and was fashionable last night in his white shirt with black buttons, black slacks and fantastic shoes. My dress, although might look black, was a dark Navy Blue. The dress was more of a backdrop for my fabulous red pumps. I don't always recommend matching a handbag with shoes but loved this look. Tim isn't known in his family as the best dresser, smartest, funniest, luckiest, most hadnsome or most fit but has always been voted the best card player, did I get lucky or what!?! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts