Day 93 Routine

 

Determined not to waste the extra morning daylight hours I set my mind to new routines. I think we're all creatures of habit so why not use the time change to take on new goals? I struggle to find the time to clean my house, hate using my weekends for it and evenings I usually just don't feel like it. Well, with the extra time now in the morning I'm challenging myself to an hour of cleaning each morning before leaving for work...yes, an hour! I will work it into my routine, wake up, write my blog, clean, do all my chores then head off to work, wish me luck! Having a bit of OCD helps, my crazy brain loves routine. I was thrilled with how much I accomplished yesterday before 7am and I'm so inspired I even planned a party. Covid really messed with our social lives, it's time to start hosting parties again and getting back in the groove of holiday festivities. I look forward to wearing my fun party dresses and jazzing it up a bit. Certainly not a party dress but loved my Ann Taylor Loft dress with my tan boots and Quicksilver jacket. I wore a beautiful gold necklace and golf hoop earrings to make it a bit more dressy. Although I only saw about four people all day, I won't consider it a wasted outfit since I loved it! They say (whoever they are) it takes 18 to 254 days to form a new habit with an average of 66 days for a new behavior to become automatic. Let's hope I'm on the lower end of that time scale for my new morning routine to take hold and become a habit. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts