Day 120 Gifts??

 

Another sweater dress, this one a beautiful Adrienne Vittadini, not that you can see much of it with the sweater over sweater dress look. On a cold day layers are needed, a shame since this dress is really very pretty with burgundy neckline and sleeve cuffs contrasting the dark grey body. It was so pretty I didn't even wear a necklace! I did squeeze my calves into my tall black boots, they were snug but the warmth was welcomed. It was a low key evening at home once again. Tim is feeling better each day but still has the terrible COVID cough that apparently, can last for weeks. Having had COVID twice myself, I thankfully never had it settle in my chest and was able to recover quickly. If you're wondering if we are vaccinated, absolutely, although rapidly losing faith in booster #4 &5!! Hopefully everyone will get their sickness out of the way before the Christmas holiday. I have a feeling this will be a quiet year for us, some years we have a houseful of family while other years they scatter and the house is quiet. Either way I love Christmas and as long as everyone is healthy and happy my holiday is magical. I'm usually really good about buying gifts early but this year it didn't happen, at least I have a few more weeks to figure it all out! Gifts or no gifts my house looks festive and there will be wonderful baked goods and fun family game nights to make everyone happy. I love a warm and cozy night at home playing games with family and each year buy a couple new board games to try, even if we end up going back to our old favorites. With warmth in mind I might have to pull out a few more sweater dresses, the perfect dress for cold New England days and nights! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts