Day 121 With a little help from our friends

 

Hopefully I don't bore everyone with all my sweater dresses! This cowl neck, grey, Jessica Howard, dress at least has fun stripes at the bottom to give it a bit of pizzaz. I should probably save some of these warm dresses for the coldest months, as cold as I think it is now, I am well aware it will only get colder. Oh well, I was warm and toasty so that's all that matters. I was ecstatic when a friend showed me a photo of her new dress and asked my advice on shoes and accessories. The only thing I love as much as putting together fun outfits for myself is putting them together for friends! I suggested she wear a basic pair of black pumps with the dress and almost fell off my chair when she said she didn't own any!! OK ladies, get yourselves a nice pair of black heals please. They don't need to be super high but a nice leather pair will last you for years and should be a staple in your closet. Until she finds heals I suggested a short pair of black boots, then asked if she had a nice black handbag and necklace, only to realized she didn't have those either! I rushed home to gather a few fun accessories for her to borrow, searching through my jewelry for the right pieces like a treasure hunt.  I love that she bought such a spectacular pink dress even without a vision of what to wear with it, flattered she asked me! We all need to start somewhere, and we all should get a little help from our friends! I can't wait to see how fantastic she looks, now worried she might need a nice coat! I love to play dress up, especially when it's fun party dresses instead of the practical sweater dresses I've been wearing constantly. Maybe I need a few more party invites!?

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts