Day 142 Lazy Dinner

 

A bit of a crazy outfit but a gals gotta do what a gals gotta do to stay warm. This Ann Taylor Loft dress would be cute in the fall before the cold gets so great it needs to be worn with tights and boots. I added a small belt, just feeling the need for it. All in all it wasn't my best outfit, but for a back to work day it was fine, comfortable and most of all warm.  Tim and I were both back to our schedules, rushing home to do chores before dark and cook dinner. I really miss the evening daylight on these dark winter days, darkness by 5:00 is tough. If you notice the recipe behind me, that's my Hello Fresh dinner menu. I've been ordering three meals a week and it certainly makes life easier. I've tried a few meal plans and somehow this was the one that stuck, I like the way they package each meal in one bag, just grab it and cook it. Blue Apron has great meals, I like their menu options and sometimes go back and forth between them and Hello Fresh. The meals are quick and easy so works well for our weekday meals. With the weather still in the teens, home is the place to be, right by the fire until spring! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts