Day 170 Happy to be Home

 

I made it home safe and sound, happy to report my flights were amazing. I still can't believe I found a round trip ticket to Florida, direct, nonstop for only $62.... I was afraid I'd jinx myself if I bragged about it. Well, now I can brag, my flight there boarded onetime and arrived early and same was true for my flight home. There were no bells and whistles on the flight but for $62 I didn't expect more than a ride. The airline gets you with bags, carryons and seat selection, non of which I paid extra for keeping my flight at the bare minimum. I would absolutely fly Frontier Airlines again without hesitation. The weather in RI was as expected, rainy, cold and overall dreary but I soaked it all in with happiness. My chickens were thrilled to see me and get extra treats upon my return. My little Tye Dye dress and bare feet weren't appropriate for RI winter weather so it's back into winter wool for me! Tim and I went to dinner at Mariner Grille, since we didn't get home until late afternoon and neither of us were interested in cooking. The first day home I tried to keep the vacation vibe going but the pile of mail and kitchen cleanup jolted me back to reality. Cleanup and all it felt great to be home and back with Tim and my girls, although with flights that inexpensive don't be surprised if I take off again soon! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts