Day 205 Did you say Prom?

 

Last day of February and our first big snowstorm of the season made for a beautiful winter wonderland. Other than shoveling I didn't have much of a chance to enjoy the fluffy new powder, but it was nice to watch out the window. Tim brought his A game and shoveled my car out before I had to leave for the day, I had only shoveled a path to my chickens, the important path. My chickens didn't seem impressed by the wet snow in their run and stayed in parts that were dry. I collected 9 eggs from my laying machines, winter doesn't stop them! I wore this basic black sheath dress with a pretty salmon colored jacket and my favorite pearls. The black boots were easily swapped out with my winter boots but fashion wise, these looked much better. Putting on this slim fitted sheath dress gave me pause, holy cow do I need to get myself in check. We all have had the pandemic to blame for our weight gain but enough is enough. I should put the same amount of effort I gave to my exam to getting back into shape!!! I do have a prom coming up, seriously. Our local high school athletic boosters is hosting an adult prom the end of April, how fun is that? Now I not only need to figure out a prom dress but better get myself into proper prom shape. Tim never attended a prom so I'm extra excited for us to have this special night together. Oh, the plans I'll be making. I've already told my friends I'll be hosting a post prom party and that they can make out in my basement if they want to. All this snow better melt soon so I can get back out walking and maybe even do my walk/running, prom dress shape here I come. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts