Day 206 Hot Mess

 

Wearing a fun blue dress with beige polka dots this Ralph Lauren dress looked great although I looked like a hot mess by the end of the day.  I  really need to start getting my photo before it all starts to go downhill. It was a long day smack in the middle of what seems like a long week, color me ready for the weekend. I seemed to have missed last weekend due to studying so there's lots of catching up to do. First thing I'll be catching up on his housework, big dreams I know! If you're not sick enough of hearing about me studying for a test, buckle up because Tim has an important exam coming up in a few weeks. He'll be hitting the books hard and our social life will be taking a hit. I suppose if you've got to stay home, the cold winter days are the days to do it. Our beautiful snow turned into a steady cold rain but spring is right around the corner. As I look through my dresses I'm anxiously awaiting warmer weather, running out of sensible winter options. Pretty soon you'll be seeing me in fancy cocktail dresses that never made it to parties this winter. Maybe I'll plan a party or two once Tim passes his test, we will certainly be ready to celebrate! Until then, housework, home cooked meals and study hall it is. Oh, and another dress or two. 😄

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts