Day 207 Love beyond dresses

 


Well I took my own advice and snapped a photo before starting my long day. I wore a long sleeved, print, Loft dress thinking it would be an average day but the day kept going and so did I. It was 8pm before I finally made it home, changed right into my pjs and thanked myself for getting a photo first thing. My son  called and needed my help after work so tired or not, I'll always help. He and I ended up with over an hour together in the car, possibly the best place for great conversation. As much as we see our adult kids, taking time away from everyone and everything else is rare and appreciated. If you were to ask me what I'm most proud of at any point in my life, the answer would always be, my amazing children. Even the exam I studied for and passed pales in comparison to the pride I have for the amazing humans I had the privilege to raise. Nature vs nurture? I hope I contributed to both in a positive way. There was never an age I didn't think my kids were amazing, and haven't hit one yet. Now that they are all grown, out of the house and living their best lives, I am happy they still turn to me for advice, help, celebrations and silly chatter. They sometimes even read my blog...sometimes! My loft dress may have gotten me through a long day, my kids give me love and  happiness beyond a million dresses. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts