Day 210 Mr. Big Stuff

 

What a day! Tim and I had the privilege of attending my son in laws promotion ceremony to Chief Master Sergeant. If you're unaware of what that is, like I was, it's a really big deal! It is the highest rank an enlisted person can obtain and only 1% of them do. My daughter beamed with pride as her husband received his due accolades and sitting next to my grandsons I was thrilled to watch them see their dad in such light. As impressed as I am over my son in law achieving this level of success, it doesn't compare to what an amazing dad, husband and overall person he is. Seriously, he's one of those people everyone likes.... a genuine nice guy. I've always pulled about an 80-20% likability, he's a solid 100%. After the ceremony we all went out for dinner to celebrate.  I wore this fabulous, crushed velvet, wine colored dress with bell sleeves, I needed a hit after a few misses. We all celebrated and were so proud of the amazing accomplishment that had been achieved. Being there with my beautiful daughter and her family on such a special day is a blessing I don't take for granted. These are the moments that make up a lifetime of happiness. Every time I see my son in law now I might just have to sing, "Mr. Big Stuff", I imagine that's why I'll never make the high level of likability he has. 😃 

Comments

  1. What an accomplishment..his family must be so proud! Great dress also….db

    ReplyDelete
  2. ❤️😘❤️❤️T

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts