Day 211Rodrigo

 

Is it just me or did the weekend go by in a flash? Monday's seem to sneak up on me no matter how hard I try to ignore them, but once here I'm all in. I'm all In for a new start, new week, new opportunities and everything the new week has in store for me. Not so new was this pretty print dress, it was one of my Job Lot finds from years ago and is still worth every penny I paid, ok, not pennies, a big $10. This week Tim will be studying for his exam so  I'll most likely be catching up of TV shows, nothing too exciting. I have been confused by my HBO channel changing my language to Spanish every time I turn it on. I started watching on Tim's profile, until his also turned to Spanish. I couldn't figure out what was going on and had to go into setting and change the setting back to English every time I wanted to watch...what the heck??? The other night when I turned it on there was a new profile, Rodrigo, seriously?!? You're going to hack into our account then be so bold as to not only change the language but make your own profile! Rodrigo must have been annoyed that we continued to change the language back to English until he finally had enough and made his own profile, bold is an understatement. So, passwords have been changed, language reset and Rodrigo can say goodbye to his free HBO. I love that Tim thought maybe it was our grandsons playing a trick on us. Not that they wouldn't but can't imagine that would be it. Whatever my week ahead holds for me, I'm guessing it's off to a better start than Rodrigo's. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts