Day 212 Closing in on the End


 My day was much better than my dress pic. This was another miss, I warned you I'm getting to the end of my winter dresses. I do still have lots of formal dress options as well as spring and summer, the warm weather just needs to hurry up. I've always thought March to be the longest month. The daffodils are coming up and crocuses blooming making us think spring is here but the cold temps remind us, not yet. My Birthday is in April and it usually snows in April, although every year people are shocked by it. At least in April you know it's a quick passing storm and the snow won't last. Kind of like this Black and Tan dress, it's in the, "not again" pile. Seeing a photo each day certainly makes it easier to decide what I should and shouldn't keep. Since I've been wearing dresses each day my pants, shirts and sweaters really haven't been worn, at least for 212 days. I might have to take a hard look at the abundance of clothing and channel my inner Marie Kondo, stay tuned for that. Quick update... Tim and I watched our HBO last night in English, Rodrigo locked out! I still laugh at the audacity of someone hacking into an account then being so bold as to create their own profile. The mean side of me hopes he was in the middle of a great series, remember I'm a 80% nice. We are near the end of winter, end of winter wear and it was the end of the line for Rodrigo's free HBO. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts