Day 220 Friends, Rhinos and Lilly P.

 


Another busy day that seemed to have me going nonstop. Glad I wore this super comfortable Loft dress, although I'm sick of these dark colors. The pink flowers in the backdrop were my treat the other day and add a much needed touch of color just like the pop of color in the pink Kate Spade necklace. One of my dear friends came by to visit and brought me bags of clothes, filled with tons of Lilly Pulitzer items. She told me all about her latest trip to Africa as I poured through the clothes finding a beautiful bright pink Lilly Pulitzer cape, among other amazing items. She spent ten days in a Rhinoceros preserve and told me  tales filled with wild animals, poachers and African adventures. I'm more of a vacationer than a traveler but sure did enjoy her stories. Bags of clothes and entertaining stories and she's the one that thanked me for such a fun night and of course a dozen fresh eggs. I can't wait to wear my fabulous new pink cape, we all need a pop of bright pink now and then and we certainly all need great friends! Friends make our lives colorful so thank you all for brightening my life. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts