Day 227 Smiles

 

Accused of being a smirker this outfit brought out a big smile. Silver crushed velvet with little black coat, beads and boots, perfection. I loved this cute style and was glad I made a great outfit choice since it was such a busy day. I visited URI's Inner Space Center for a guided tour of the facility. If it sounds like outer space think again, it's all about underwater exploration! Really fascinating things happening in this field with real time cameras on the latest and greatest robotics. URI has cutting edge technology for underwater discovery throughout the world. URI's Bay Campus is five minutes from my house and was a completely new experience for me. From discovering the Titanic to identifying new species of fish, coral and geological finds it is amazing, and worth a visit. After my day of exploration I ordered dinner for pick up since I had a friend coming over with no time to spare. She arrived bearing gifts, a 300 year SK anniversary coin (one I've been dying to get) a beautiful card, champagne and a special pin that I'll cherish. All this in celebration for my achievement passing my exam, one she's taken and is aware of its difficulty. We enjoyed the relaxed kitchen vibe as we ate and drank and told endless stories. No matter how much time we have, we always are left with so much more to say!! We'll have to plan another night out (or in) soon so we can pick up where we left off.... with big smiles. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts