Day 231 Retro Cool

 


Sundays sure can be a crazy mix of chores, fun and everything in-between. Waking up an hour before anyone else allowed me time to finish cleaning up from the nights festivities. Once the kids were awake I was off and running in all directions. After feeding them breakfast I threw on their sweatshirts and had them packed and ready for a walk. My son in law got out of bed to join us on a fantastic 4 mile walk along the bike path, kids snuggled into their stroller with blankets and all. You just can't beat the early morning sunshine and fresh air.  After our walk it was only fair to take a few chickens for a walk, so I leashed up a couple and had the kids walk them around the yard. I'm not sure who enjoyed it more, the kids, chickens or the adults watching. After a fulfilled morning My stepdaughter, Bridie and her family packed up to head home, no doubt with wonderful chicken tales. Tim and I went through the house cleaning and getting things back in order before meeting friends at the Pub in Matunuck. I struggled with what to wear, it felt almost like spring but I couldn't resist still wearing my boots. Not sure how many basic blue dresses I have, but was thankful for this one and loved the beige jacket, casual but cool. Speaking of cool...I really thought I'd post a beach photo today, until I saw this incredible Volkswagen Van, I'd guess it's a 1970's model and holy cow how cool is that?! After snapping this cool pic we were off to dinner, as much as I enjoy entertaining, being waited on isn't too bad either. It was one of those days that just seems to take you and carry you from here to there and all you need to do is go with it and enjoy the crazy ride. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts