Day 232 Enjoy Today

 

This bell sleeve, animal print dress should maybe have been saved for a fun night out but here it was on a Monday. Not sure more than 3 people saw it, but it made me smile and I suppose that's what fashion is all about. I find myself wanting to save certain dresses for a better day or night out, but never do. Wear the dress, eat the sweet, take the walk and enjoy the day in front of you to the fullest, after all, today might turn out to be the very best day ever! Even the threat of rain couldn't stop me from heading out for an evening walk. The threat of showers gave my hustle a bit more pep and the faster pace felt fantastic.  I'm usually not an evening walker but with sunset a bit later it's nice to have options. One of these days I'll get Tim out to walk with me...crazier things have happened. My Birthday is next week so he's been asking what I want, a potentially dangerous question. He'd be thrilled if I asked for something that could quickly be ordered on Amazon that would conveniently arrive at our doorstep the next day. I'm thinking of something more long lasting, like a bi-weekly walk with me on a trail of my choice, or a bike ride each weekend of the summer.....I'll keep thinking but I'm sure to come up with something fantastic. I typically choose experiences over material things, always a smart idea. As much as fashion makes me smile it pales in comparison to the joy of a great experience. 

Comments

  1. I can’t believe you are still pulling cute dresses out of your closet! Db

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts