Day 235 Hit's & Misses

 

Not the best look but there it is. This dress makes me look like an old lady or maybe it's the flat shoes, or maybe I am one???  Whatever it is this outfit didn't work and is heading to the reject pile. Thankfully, most of my day was spent in jeans and sneakers for a beautiful hike in the woods. It was a cold but sunny day and walking in one of my favorite spots never disappoints. Trustom Pond is a local gem and a must see if you've never hiked it. The trails are wide making chatting with friends easy as you stroll through the tall grasses and head out to the ocean. Osprey nests can be seen from the trail and there are look out  points along the route. It's a quick walk that always leaves you wanting to return. I love to visit the same trail throughout the year to see the changes from one season to another. I might have missed on the outfit but my choice of hiking trail was spot on!! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts