Day 270 80's Called

 

The 80's called and wants their sleeves back! Well, this 80's dress is here to stay, at least until this fabulous style makes a comeback, or I get a call for an awesome 80's party! Navy blue silk perfection but oh my, those sleeves. I suppose I could have it altered but I'd be afraid it would lose all it's fun without the giant sleeves. One thing for sure, giant sleeves and shoulder pads always made you look a bit more slender. Hey, mullets are back so this dress could be right in vogue by next year. Until then it will hang in my closet just waiting for its day. Speaking of waiting.... I'm still watching for Quarentina to stand up but nothing yet. She's not hating all the attention, getting food delivered right to her, being placed safely inside the coop each night and carried outside each morning. I'd say she better hurry up and get better but we all know she can take her sweet time. Having her inside last winter for 4 months, she knows I'll never give up on her. If you noticed the TJMaxx bag behind me, don't worry, no dress, just brand new fluffy white towels. Tim was less than happy to see all his old towels bagged up to be given to animal shelters. He doesn't like the idea of getting rid of them all for new ones, so much so that I kept one old purple towel just for him. I'll try to work in the new ones for him slowly, but I'm happy as can be. Towels and pillows are two things we should update more often, we use them daily/nightly. Maybe you do and it's just me...but I go years without updating either, or use to. I might even have a towel or two as old as my navy 80's dress! Who needs throw back Thursday when your still rocking the 80's items!! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts