Day 284 Hanging Rock

 

Corduroy in May??? That's what happens when then spring temps aren't cooperating. It was such a cold night I had to bring in my newly planted flowers for fear of a frost! Fortunately the cold isn't suppose to last long but while it's here I was happy for this pretty Boden corduroy print dress. I had been in jeans during the day for another fantastic hike. I explored Bradner Preserve Loop, a short hike, under 2 miles but wow was it pretty. The trail had small bridges over streams, rocky terrain and lead to hanging rock, a large bolder that looks like it's having off a cliff. Seriously, this rock looks like its defying gravity the way it is placed. Of course I posed under it to make it look like I was either about to be crushed by it or about to move it with my sheer strength,  I'm corny like that. It always feels so nice to smell the crisp fresh air and see the sunshine through the tops of the trees. The cold air felt good while hiking, it was only when I arrived home I longed for warmth. Tim started the Pellet Stove to take the edge off as I cooked dinner and was happy to have the oven on. As much as Tim and I enjoy going out we sure do love our quiet nights at home and I loved my dress of choice, a keeper. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts