Day 300 Milestones

 

I really need to pay more attention to what day I'm on, here I am at day 300 and not even in a dress worthy of such a milestone! Not that this was a bad dress, I liked everything about it, just not the pizzaz I'd expect for a big day. I had to work all day, yes, on a Saturday, maybe that's what threw me off? Oh well, lesson learned, pay attention!! I was also busy booking our vacation, yay! My travel agent is on top of all the details, so we're all booked and will go over itinerary with her this week. If you're thinking about planning a trip, do yourself a favor and use a travel agent. I know we all think we can do everything online but it's just not true. Travel agents know the ins and outs and not only make your life easier, they save you money. I use Holly at Seaside Travel  because she's amazing and super easy to work with. She knows the best excursions to take at each port and has made reservations at restaurants we should dine at while on the ship. I'm sure I'll be singing her praises again during our vacation and thanking myself for having her plan things for us. Our trip is booked for next fall so I'll apologize now for boring you with details. Can you imagine Tim and I wearing matching tourist outfits...lol...I can't either but it's worth a quick laugh. With the record breaking cold temps we've been having it's no wonder I'm dreaming about vacation...it helps keep me warm. Although the 300 day dress may have been a bust, booking our trip on day 300 will make it a day worth remembering. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts