Day 301 Cold

 

What to do on a record breaking cold day???? How about a visit to the beach! Fortunately we were inside the club all afternoon and only ventured out onto the deck for a few quick and very cold minutes. Forty and fifty degree temps in December would feel warm, however in June its just not fair. We enjoyed being inside with friends, playing board games and embracing a care free Sunday afternoon. I don't even look cold in my summer blue and white striped dress with red trim. Loving my red espadrilles so you may be seeing more of them. Our friends were excited to hear about our travel plans, having just taken a Mediterranean cruise themselves a month ago. They shared  travel tips, cruise do's and don'ts and we laughed at the idea of Tim and I being vacation copy cats! I told them they'll have to plan another fabulous vacation for us to copy again next year...or we'll just have to all travel together. I probably should have stayed home doing household chores and prepping for the week, but having worked all day Saturday, I needed a bit of down time. One day off on the weekend somehow doesn't give the recharge needed keep going and leaves you playing catch up all week. I better get busy getting things in order during this cold snap so when the sun comes out I'll be ready to soak up the sunshine and relax! Looks like I'll have plenty of time since the weather this entire week is calling for cool, cloudy, raining and the weatherman actually used the word lousy. I might need to dig deep and pull out a winter dress or two for this week! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts