Day 418 Wedding Day

 

Thank goodness I hired a photographer! As thankful as I am that Tim snapped a few shots of the beautiful bride and my son, I'm guessing the photographer's will be so much better! The rain may have come down in sheets throughout the day, but cleared for long enough for a series of outdoor pictures, thank you Mother Nature. The ceremony location was sheltered and my son and his bride wrote their own vows that brought tears to my eyes. It's every mothers dream to have their child find someone that will not only love and care for them but value and respect the person they are. You can feel the love between these two as well as the admiration they have towards each other. I wish them both a very long and happy life together and am thrilled to have been a part of their special day. They had a very private ceremony, with only four people attending, I was amazed I made the cut! After the nuptials we gathered with a small group of family and friends to celebrate. It was truly a perfect night. As a mom, my heart was full seeing my child, all grown up and so happy, that's all any mom ever wants.  My son in law says I'm the #1 mother in law, I hope Miriam grows to agree with that statement. My house is now full of flowers, left over decorations and love, just the way I like it. Cheers to the new Mr. & Mrs. Oh, and as for dresses, holy cow check out the bride's stunning dress and the green and gold beauty on that old lady! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts