Day 585 Rock On


 

When someone's not feeling well and needs a bit of healing power, there's nothing quite like a chunk of Obsidian to help the healing process along. more of my crazy rock power, but why not?! I stopped into a cool rock store (yes, there are entire stores filled with my fancy rocks) on a mission to find the perfect piece of Obsidian to send to my son. He's been out of commission with an ankle injury then on top of that he had a blood clot in his leg. I don't even want to think about how badly it could have turned out, thank goodness he got himself to the ER and told them there was something seriously wrong. He had self diagnosed that it was most likely a blood clot and after an ultrasound his suspicions were confirmed. He's been on his couch now with his leg up, taking blood thinners and we're all crossing our fingers that he gets better soon, although he'll remain on the blood thinners for ages! Our bodies can change in a moment, no matter how much we exercise, eat well, doing all the right things, life reminds us how fragile our we are. It's tough when your child is hurting and far away, I want to bring him home to take care of him but the last thing he needs or could do right now is get on an airplane! In my absence, I'll send this beautiful healing rock and hope it brings him a bit of protection and healing power. Obsidian is regarded as a protective stone and known for its ability to absorb, block and transform negative energy....maybe I should have bought a couple!! I'll be getting it into the mail asap with hopes it brings him a bit of extra healing power. I chuckle at the thought of me someday in the hospital, surrounded by my healing stones, doctors unaware of the powerful energy they bring. I must sound like a kook, not that I care.... I have powerful rocks that protect me from any negative energy! 


Comments

Popular Posts