Day 792 Business Casual

 

Finally packed...or should I say, overpacked. I tried on outfit after outfit and struggled to find exactly what I wanted, and that matched the same pair of black shoes. I'm not sure they are the smartest shoe option, but I'm not one to walk around in sneakers if I can avoid it, so fancy shoes it is. I packed snacks for the plane, all the gadgetry I could think of and called it done. I'm not sure what we all did without the little suitcases with wheels, lugging around baggage couldn't have been fun. Needing to leave the house by 4:30am called for an early bedtime, for once the early darkness came in handy. I always fall asleep in a flash, sleep soundly and typically don't mind waking up at 3:30, also handy on these crazy travel days. Poor Tim is feeling like a bachelor, tending to pets, bringing in mail, fending for himself for meals and holding down the fort solo. I'm guessing he will be extra happy to have me around once all this travel is over! Who am I kidding, it's always fun to have a trip in the queue. I've been looking into winter vacation options, hoping to book something with a group of friends, fingers crossed we can find a destination we all agree on. Clearly a first world problem, where to go? Cruise? All inclusive? Oh, the troubles!! I really think you can't beat a cruise for a group of people, ships are accustomed to large groups, dining together and the nightly entertainment can't be beat. We'll see what shakes out, I'm game to go almost anywhere and think it could be super fun to travel with a group of people, kinda like a senior version of a travel team. Although I doubt my group would agree to matching shirts or jackets.  I've got a travel agent working up some options, hoping for the best. But first, Atlanta, this is a work trip, but I'll do my best to make the most of it. Hopefully I've packed the right clothes and my black shoes will workout with all the outfits. Business casual in Atlanta, ready! 

Comments

  1. No matching tshirts! We are not those people! Db 😂

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts