Day 10 Show Time

Wednesday night at Theatre by the sea! Kinky Boots was so much fun to watch and the audience was wild for it! Once again Tim had the tallest person in the theatre sitting in front of him. Tim and I were torn between watching the show and watching the tall man rock out seat dancing! This guy had some crazy moves and the theatre seat was clearly holding him back!! I love a mid week date night and am thrilled that I had made a point to get tickets to all four shows for the summer. Theatre by the Sea really is a true gem in our community and is only open during summer months. If you haven't been yet this year, get there!! I wore a navy blue dress that I've had for at least 15 years. Never mind the little black dress, we all need a little navy blue dress! I paired it with a bright orange chain necklace that was a gift from a beautiful friend. Navy blue espadrilles were perfect since I wanted all the focus on my necklace and that fantastic orange pocketbook. It's always best to limit your focus to one or two fashion items. A little pop here and there goes a long way, too much and it all gets lost. Waking up today, over the mid week hump. so close to the weekend I can almost hear the beach calling. 



Comments

  1. Love it!! Stop teasing me with that purse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that the bag from the NYC trip?! DB…LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely! I am totally in love with this little bag!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts