Day 11 Oysters Anyone?

Yesterday was a visit to Matunuck for an Oyster Farm tour and lunch at Matunuck Oyster Bar. I had no idea what went into growing oysters,  the tour was fascinating! The aquaculture (I really just wanted to use that word) right here in my own back yard is amazing. I would highly recommend this tour if you haven't already had a chance to go. After the tour it was only fitting to have oysters and lunch at the MOB. I wore a Tommy Hilfiger nautical striped dress ($10 thrift store find)  & Navy Wedge sandals for the adventures. The necklace is a fun cheap necklace just for a pop of red and a Calvin Klein red bag was a must. I have on anchor stud earrings that probably went unseen, but I knew they were there and loved them. Navy blue shades completed the outfit. I almost wore red espadrilles but when I put them on I felt like I was wearing Geranimals. Too much matching can go wrong fast. 



Comments

  1. You are a highlight at the end of my day ❤️😘T

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful field trip with you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so much fun! so glad you could join me!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts