Day 13 Perfection


 Yesterday was perfection. Started the day with a four mile walk with one of my all time best friends. We ended up stopping to buy a half dozen bagels but, we walked! I spent the rest of the day sitting on the beach. It may have been a perfect 10 of a beach day, the water was warm and the sky was clear!  The only thing that got me off the beach was the excitement for a Caribbean Beach Party last night. I went home to change, leaving myself about 45 minutes to shower and get ready. First I checked on my chickens and went to give them some treats before I did anything else. well, five of my chickens bum-rushed me and ran out into the yard! I know they just wanted some outside time but I really had no time to corral them back in. I was hot, salty and sandy and just wanted a shower. I tried herding them for about 10 minutes before I gave up and asked Tim to get them. He worked on the chickens while I got ready and was able to get them all back in. I was excited to wear this fabulous multicolored dress to the party. The dress was perfection for the night. Turquoise jewelry was the pop of color needed...as if I needed more! We ate a traditional Caribbean feast while listening to Reggae music, followed by fire dancers! I'm not sure if I've seen fire dancers before, but they were amazing. What on earth would make someone think to take up fire dancing?? I have danced my entire life and never once considered twirling around a stick of flames. I had invited a few of my friends to join us, so the night was absolute perfection. Although we never left little Rhodey, we sure did have a fun Caribbean night!! 

Comments

  1. Sounds like a perfect day ! Love the dress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Love a hot summer night and beautiful dress.

      Delete
  2. Love the dress!!! My favorite so far 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! This dress was so much fun to wear!

      Delete
  3. The sunglasses!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful ❤️😘T

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts