Day 17 Game Time


I love a mod print, bright colors and a retro style, so yesterdays dress was perfect. I wore the pink slides you've seen me wearing all summer. I bough these shoes for $25 at Crosswynds Traders  at the start of summer and was smart enough to buy them in three colors. They look great with dresses and are super comfortable as well as washable!! I checked on amazon and found Steve Madden makes them for around $37 or you can go with Gucci  for $550. These shoes are so fun to wear that my other shoes really aren't getting enough play time! My outfit was perfect for an airport pickup! My son flew into town and although he doesn't read my blog, one of the first things he asked was what number dress I'm on. We had a cookout with family and played silly card games. My grandsons love a game night! Seeing my kids together and the joy they bring to each other is the greatest gift a mom can receive. How lucky am I to have been put on this earth to care for and raise these amazing people?? Back to game night, other than a loss at spoons to my son I was the big winner- take that! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts