Day 19 Monumental


 Started out yesterday with a brisk five mile walk with my son. We are so fortunate to have a fantastic bike path that allows you to walk for miles and miles and I was thrilled for the company. My youngest son was home for the day and his childhood friend came over with his four month old baby. Seeing your kids friends as parents is wild. It's crazy how much a part of our family this new little one is, just as his dad has always been. We spent most of the day sitting in my kitchen telling stories, my kitchen can be a difficult place to leave! Later in the day, after more than a little convincing on my part, both my boys and I went to the beach. I really wanted to check out the waves since a storm was heading our way. We took a long walk on the beach and played in the water for an hour, the waves were incredible. My youngest son usually hates going to the beach so having him there was monumental!! After the beach we headed to Spain restaurant for dinner. Dress #19 was a beautiful blue Lilly Pulitzer maxi. A soft cotton maxi is the perfect dress for a night out in the summer, especially after the beach. The handbag is a Kate Spade bag my friend gave me, it goes so well with every outfit! I wore flip flops because why not, after all, it's summer. Dinner was amazing, the food was delicious and dining with Tim and my boys is always entertaining. The storm came and went while we ate dinner, timing itself perfectly for me.  Days like this make me wish we could squeeze more hours into the day!! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts