Day 23 The Wrap

I am forever grateful to designer, Diane von Furstenberg, for giving us the wrap dress! So many designers now make them but let's give credit where credit is due. This little blue and white wrap is a Mahi Gold, super soft and comfortable with a pretty print. I seem to have paired it with the biggest straw bag ever! I wore my white shoes again, honestly because they were still at my front door from the other day. Tim and I went to Burger Night at our Elks Lodge, always a fun night. Yes, I'm an Elk, have been for years. I don't attend as many functions as I'd like, but I do love the sense of community. My outfit was a bit dressy for my lodge, but they all know me there so no-one was surprised. I woke up this morning to a much needed rain storm as well as a bit of thunder and lightening. Our infamous mink attack happened during a storm so now we are on high alert every time it rains. I think that mink might use the noise from the storm as cover for his invasion into our coop!! I've been up since 4:00am on lookout, girls still happily asleep, unaware of the possible impending attack. I don't want to believe it could get into the coop again, but it only needs a 1" space to squeeze in, so it's always possible. Hate to leave you on a cliffhanger here but I'm off to start my day. I may even choose another wrap dress for today! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts